Friday, April 27, 2012

Hi....


First of all I would like to welcome to my blog post.. :-)

I would like to share about my thoughts and learnings in my career path.

I'm Sinthuja Rajendran from Sri Lanka. I started my schooling in C/Ramanathan Hindu Ladies' College. Those days are the golden memories of my life time. I was selected to University of Moratuwa after my A/L's. Then again after the Level-1 exams, I selected the Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering as my preferred field. And also I was able to complete the BCS (British Computer Society) Professional examinations. And now I have passed out from the university with 1st class and working in WSO2 as a Software Engineer.

I feel it's a great pleasure to study in UoM. I will proudly say my university life has moulded me to face this competitive world with lots of confidence, it helped me to identify my potential and what I should improve. And also UoM gave me the chance to get in to the world of competition with different kind of people and now it's my turn to show my capabilities and climb up in the career ladder, hope I'll succeed.

In my blog I'm going to post new things I learn, about the things that I have already learned and feel important to share and the my own ideas and thoughts. Hope my blog posts will interesting and help you.

Keep on sharing your comments to my posts! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment